1. Special lecture from guest speaker
2. Oral Presentation session
The selection will be operated and evaluated by Peer Review. The final selection and acceptance are based on committee decisions as a unanimous decision. The IC-HUSO reserves all rights of the following consideration process;
1. The IC-HUSO presenter topics will be arranged as a group and theme.
2. The IC-HUSO will select the papers to present and publish in an online conference proceeding.
3. The IC-HUSO does not accept any disqualified papers to present at the conference.
Disqualified paper criteria:
3.1 Abstract and research article does not compile IC-HUSO’s format, and the papers not revised according to the committees’ comments;
3.2 The registration and payment is overdue and or incomplete;
3.3 The papers have been published or present in other journals or conferences, or under publication process;
3.4 The papers rejected from the primary selection process.
4. The presenters must present their papers by themselves at the conference on the specified date and time. The absent presenter will not be able to publish their papers at this conference. The IC-HUSO will send a memorandum to the presenter’s original affiliation to inform about this absence.
Type of Presentation
1. Online Presentation: the presenter records the presentation video. The video must have 10 minutes long with a Q&A session for 10 minutes. The presentation can be in Thai or English. Please submit the recorded video of the presentation before November 1, 2021. During the conferences, the presenters are required to attend the conferences throughout the conferences and presentations.
Once the video presentation is finished, the Video Presentation file shall be sent to e-mail: email@example.com in MP4 file. If you have difficulty submitting your MP4 file via e-mail because the MP4 file is too large to be sent by e-mail, we kindly recommend uploading the video on Youtube.com and then sending us the URL link to your YouTube video. Please noted that the video submission must be attached with an approval letter for public view. The IC-HUSO will collect and broadcast through an internet platform in YouTube: HUSOChannel
2. On-site Presentation: the presenter must have 10 minutes to present in Thai or English with a Q&A session for 10 minutes. The presentation must be conducted in the panel room at the Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences, Khon Kaen University, Thailand.
3. The absent presenter presentation and paper will have terminated to publish the full paper in the proceedings of this conference. The fee is non-refundable.
Online Meeting Instruction (Zoom)
1. The presenter can access the online Zoom meeting on https://ICHUSO.kku.ac.th or provided links from e-mail. The system can access from November 17, 2021, at 02.00 pm. for testing and checking. On November 18-19, 2021, the host will conduct the online meeting from 08.30-12.00 pm. onwards.
2. The presenters must open the front camera while attending the conferences and change the name, ICHUSO-001- John Dough (based on Accepted Paper Number), throughout the meeting.
3. The present should present with an appropriate outfit and must follow the conference etiquettes.
4. The presentation time will begin at a specific time based on the schedule in each presentation room. The presenter should be at the conference both online and on-site before 30 minutes for preparation.
5. In case the present disappeared or cancelled their presentation from the conference due to personal reasons on November 18-19, 2021. The next presenter would be levelled up at that time. Please stay online at the conference and prepare for an unexpected situation.
6. After completing the online conference presentation, all presenters must fill the evaluation form to get an online proceeding and certificate via e-mail.